The cultural events and outdoor activities available at no charge or at almost no cost is close to amazing, Bothell needs to be commended for the effort they make to the greater Bothell community and King County.
Bothell parks, trails, and sports fields
Click Bothell parks, trails, and sports fields for a complete listing with detailed information on features and directions on how to reach each of them. Below is a complete listing with website information of the recreational activity organizations in the Bothell area.
- Bothell Cougar Jr. Football Association (ph. # not provided)
- Cottage Lake Swimming Pool 425.485.9797
- North Bothell Little League (ph. # not provided)
- Northlake Little League (ph. # not provided)
- Northshore Girls Slow-pitch Softball 425.398.7931 (voice mail)
- Northshore Little League 425.486.7333
- Northshore Youth Basketball Association 425.770.7766
- Northshore Youth Soccer Association 425.486.5106
- Northshore YMCA 425.485.9797
- Sno-King Amateur Hockey Association 425.821.7133
You can download a PDF copy of the 2012 Spring/Summer Recreation Catalog. The city of Bothell should be commended for the absolute wealth of low cost physical activities, cultural opportunities, and classes that are open to small children, teens, adults, and seniors.
Music in the Park
Click 2012 concert series for a complete listing of performances with information on location and times.
ORGANIZATION PHONE NUMBER WEBSITE
Northshore Senior Center
The Senior Center has grown from a small band of 50 older adults to a lively community of over 7,400 NSC has been affiliated with Senior Services of Seattle/King County since 1982. Over 500 dedicated volunteers in self-directed teams, with the support of staff, have designed and monitored every aspect of programming, bringing ever changing and vital programs and services to those over 55, and adults of all ages with disabilities.
Five locations: Northshore Senior Center (Bothell), the Health & Wellness Center, Kenmore, Woodinville and Mill Creek. There are over 250 classes and activities each quarter. Click registration to obtain detailed information on how to sign-up. The goal is that the classes be offered at no cost or minimal costs.
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.