Collection of information and protection of personal data
The website complies with the current regulations on personal data protection and its administrator makes every effort to ensure that all persons using the website feel safe.
Your personal data will be protected in an appropriate way so that it does not fall into the hands of unauthorized persons. They shall not be transferred, resold or used for any purpose other than that for which they were intended. Please note that providing your personal information is always voluntary, but it is also necessary to add a comment to your blog or to contact us via the contact form.
When a visitor leaves a comment, we collect the data shown in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser signature to help us detect spam. Leaving a comment is entirely voluntary. However, by choosing to leave a comment, you agree to the processing of your personal data.
There is a contact form on the Blog at https://seattletrekker.com/contact where you can contact us. Filling in the contact form requires providing personal data, which are used to contact the person submitting the form in order to respond to the inquiry or request. The information sent through the form is stored for an indefinite period of time for customer service purposes, but is not used for marketing purposes.
The cookies used do not store any personal data or other information collected from users and are collected for statistical purposes only.
The following types of cookies are used as part of the Blog:
- Necessary – Cookies contribute to the usefulness of the website by providing basic functions such as navigation on the website and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preferences – Cookies contribute to the usefulness of the website by providing basic functions such as navigation on the website and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Statistics – Statistical cookies help website owners understand how different users behave by collecting and reporting anonymous information, such as Yandex metrica – used to collect information about your activities on the Blog – statistics about website traffic, number of clicks and recordings of individual sessions. This allows us to track the experience of users interacting with the website, which is an invaluable help in its optimization. This information is collected to analyse your content and interests so that we can create content on topics of similar interest to readers.
- Unclassified – Unclassified cookies are files that are in the process of being classified, together with the suppliers of each individual cookie.
Right of access
You have the following rights in connection with the processing of personal data:
- the right to request from the controller access to his or her personal data;
- the right of rectification;
- the right to erasure of data;
- the right to limit the processing;
- the right to object to the processing;
- the right to transfer data (as far as technically possible);
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if such consent has already been given;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in relation to the processing of personal data.
Using the website involves sending requests to the server on which the website is stored. Each request directed to the server is saved in the server logs.
Logs include, but are not limited to, your IP address, server date and time, browser and operating system information. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with any specific persons using the website and are not used to identify the user.
The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone other than those authorized to administer the server.