The edible plant sale that is being sponsored by Seattle Tilth, both today and tomorrow at Good Shepherd Center in Seattle, is just one of many May events that calls to the Seattle gardening community to begin spring in earnest. The Edible Plant Sale will move to the east side next weekend in Issaquah for those who find the Good Shepherd location difficult to reach. Complete details and directions can be obtained if you click Seattle Tilth. The YouTube video will give you a little bit of the feel of this event. Not all gardeners are vegetable gardeners so consult the calendar that is maintained by Elisabeth C. Miller Library to find events that focus on your specific interest. It is the most complete listing of plant sales and gardening events I have found so far.
- Frugal Living
Gardening Posted by Seattle-Charlie on May 7, 2011 at 11:13 PM
Author: Seattle-Charlie Share with me my true passions that are gardening, cycling, hiking: I am an avid people enthusiast, and traveler.
- Morton Arboretum: 1,700 Acres Of Stunning Fall Color
- Peonies: A True Rival To Roses In Both Beauty And Fragrance
- An Entertainment Bargain: Tacoma's W.W. Seymour Botanical Conservatory
- Matricaria Recutita, German Chamomile: Make Your Own Chamomile Tea
Seattle-Charlie’s Latest Tweets
- Retweet...How to Maximize Your Facebook Reach https://t.co/CFdhL3Csfg via @kirklander61 #share #clicks Mar 26, 2017
- Retweet...How to Analyze Your Instagram Marketing: 4 Metrics to Consider https://t.co/kDaYMsAkZM via @kirklander61 #share #clicks Mar 26, 2017
- Retweet...How to Optimize Pinterest Content for Search https://t.co/YkASnfZWoR via @kirklander61 #clicks #shares Mar 18, 2017
- Retweet...Chatbots and Social Media: New Research https://t.co/in8dFxELj4 via @kirklander61 #clicks #shares Mar 18, 2017